Wednesday, September 9, 2020

my biography


BIOGRAPHY I live in Croatia, Porec [ Parenzo]. After high school I am dedicated to the study of design in Zagreb, capital town of Croatia in Europe where I was work like stylist and interiors designer. In recent years I have been working intensely artistic investigation and I have participated in numerous international competitions, as well as several group exhibitions Ex-tempore-Krasica [Crassizza], Buje [Buie], Novigrad [Citanova], Rovinj [Rovigno], Lovran [Laurana], Groznjan [Grisignano], Vodnjan [Dignano],Group exhibitions in Porec [Parenzo] ‘’Mala’’ Gallery, ‘’Sala della Dieta istriana’’Parenzo, Art Gallery Pula [Pola], Citty Gallery [Valle], Art Colony Crassizza, '’IPT’’-Toyama Japan 2009. Show: Atelier Gallery''C'', Porec [Parenzo].Awards:Prize at the '’ NEW TALENT ‘'- Crassizza 2008, diploma of the international panel of ex tempore Buie 2008.Groups and associations which are memmro:'' Pittori e Artisti Emergenti’’, Association of Pola, Association of Artists of Parenzo.WAF New I work and live between Porec- Zagreb [Croatia] – Portorose [ Slovenia - Europe]My art-works are on web-site  more than 100 paintings & photo natura of my living area Istra



No comments:

Post a Comment